Channel Manager for Adobe Commerce is a helpful tool that allows you to sell products on Amazon Marketplace - one of the world’s largest eCommerce platforms. This useful feature lets you gain access to Amazon’s worldwide customer base. And you won’t need to manage your products on two separate platforms. Amazon Sales Channel enables you to integrate your existing eCommerce site on Adobe Commerce into the Amazon ecosystem and manage stock, sales, and products as usual within the admin panel of your website.
The module is developed by Magento, an Adobe company, and provided for free on Magento Marketplace. However, keep in mind that t, you will have to pay some additional char despite the extension being provided at no cost. At least purchase an Amazon Seller Central account, which costs $39.99 for each marketplace. Other requirements you need to meet are:
- one of the latest versions of Magento Open Source or Adobe Commerce (2.3.x or later only, earlier versions are not supported);
- Commerce web account, needed to obtain an API key;
- Amazon sales channel API key needed to set up the connection between your store and Amazon marketplace. The procedure to get the key is described in detail here. There is no need to publish it entirely in this article because it may be changed over time.
The installation process is pretty straightforward. The extension can be installed using Composer, like most other Magento extensions. Once the installation is complete, you need to configure the extension - add Amazon sales channel API key, select intervals for cleaning logs, and configure CRON tasks.
Once onboarding, installation, and configuration are complete, you’ll be able to access the following features:
- selling goods on Amazon marketplaces in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and the UK;
- use Fulfillment by Amazon to deliver orders;
- use pricing rules to set competitive prices;
- decide which items should be hidden from Amazon;
And much more.